Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Game Plan = the next Departed???


I'm beginning to feel like a good luck charm. The first film I worked on as an extra grossed more than $200 million domestic. The second finally got Scorsese the Oscar. And the third, a little picture called The Game Plan, is clearly destined for greatness. Just check out the trailer for all of the "Pacifier meets Any Given Sunday" goodness. Bubbles in the pool? Brilliant! A sequin-studded football? How frightfully piquant! I can practically taste the mirth! Oh, to have been in the presence of such cinematic genius!
And now, I'm going to cry myself to sleep. Enjoy the trailer.

5 comments:

Dr. Criddle said...

"Dwane "The Rock" Johnson? When did he start having a name name?

Paul C. said...

I believe he started going by his given name when he stopped wrestling.

Andrew Bemis said...

That was actually a rule on location - do not refer to Mr. Johnson as The Rock (not that we were permitted to talk to Mr. Johnson unless he first spoke to us).

Paul C. said...

That's funny, since back in '05, back when he was still going by his nom de canvas, my friend Jason was working at a movie theatre that was hosting the premiere of Be Cool. Mr. Johnson was in attendance, and my friend was the beneficiary of a priceless moment when a functionary walked up to the concession stand and said, "The Rock wants to know if you have any Peanut M&Ms." I don't know why I find that funny, but there you go.

muebles baratos madrid said...

This will not truly have success, I consider so.