Friday, September 22, 2006



UPDATED: I have a game I play in my head during slow moments at work where I try to think of two films that are the exact opposite of each other. For instance, Body Double is the exact opposite of Shirley Temple's Heidi, and Tango and Cash is the exact opposite of My Dinner With Andre. While Alien and It's a Wonderful Life may not be exact opposites, they're pretty close. And in this case, chestbursters beat angels, and horror beats uplift. Appropriate with Halloween right around the corner...

8 comments:

Electronic Pussy Sucker said...

Alien.

stennie said...

It's a Wonderful Life

Max said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Max said...

Alien

Sam said...

Alien

Dr. Criddle said...

It's a Wonderful Life

Steve C. said...

Alien, I s'pose.

Anonymous said...

Alien.
While the competition is a great story , if we're talking in terms of film, Alien is a superior piece.